This workshop is part of the C2E2 Educational Series.
Penny Brasher, PhD
Senior Scientist / Biostatistician, Center for Clinical Epidemiology & Evaluation, VCHRI
- The purpose of a meta-analysis.
- Types of data and effect measures.
- Fixed-effect and random-effects models.
- Investigating heterogeneity of treatment effects.
- Sensitivity and sub-group analyses.
- Common issues and problems.
Register at c2e2.ca/educationalseriesfall2017
For more information, contact Pamela Lee at email@example.com